Finance & Administration
As an intermediary between Dalton and its customers, Sales, Marketing and Project Management strive to improve the customer’s journey throughout the product/service life cycle. This begins with first ensuring the right fit for both organizations as well as clear and accurate approved work scopes. In addition, PM provides effective communication, planning, execution and control for the customer’s project.
We are always looking for new people to contribute to the company's growth. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and an excellent opportunity to build your career with a growing company.
Please forward your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Dalton Pharma Services Inc.
We are currently looking for an experienced Controller to work in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. In this role, you will primarily (but not limited to) be responsible for managing the day-to-day functions of the finance department including, accounting, financial reporting, accounts payable/receivable, payroll, and treasury management.
To qualify for this position, the candidate must possess the qualifications:
Duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Directs the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Oversees accounting department, budget preparation, and audit functions. Meets regularly with department heads to keep informed and to offer direction.
- Reviews reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate.
- Develop, lead and manage a strong financial team
- Manage relationship with external auditors, lenders, and taxation authorities.
- Provide financial leadership and direction for management
- Develop process improvement concepts for the financial management of the business
- Work closely with senior management and staff to ensure timeliness, accuracy, and appropriate level of reporting is provided to allow informed decisions
- Develop the annual budgets, long range plans, and strategic direction in close association with management
- Mentoring, training and development of accounting team to encourage participation and an appreciation of the company’s culture and vision
Education & Experience Requirements
- A certificate from a professional accounting body either from Canada, USA, or UK, with 5 years of post-qualifying experience. Additionally an MBA in accounting or finance will be desirable.
- 7- 10 years of progressive financial accounting and reporting experience.
- Very strong technical, analytical, communication, interpersonal skills and short learning curve.
- Can work in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits and an excellent opportunity to build your career with a growing company.
Back to Job Postings