As an intermediary between Dalton and its customers, Sales, Marketing and Project Management strive to improve the customer’s journey throughout the product/service life cycle. This begins with first ensuring the right fit for both organizations as well as clear and accurate approved work scopes. In addition, PM provides effective communication, planning, execution and control for the customer’s project.
We are always looking for new people to contribute to the company's growth. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and an excellent opportunity to build your career with a growing company.
Please forward your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Dalton Pharma Services Inc.
We are currently looking for an experienced Accounting Associate to work in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
To qualify for this position, the candidate must possess the following qualifications:
Duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Performs monthly close and reporting results to management, including tracking of expenditures and variance reporting.
- Managing all GL activities, maintenance, account reconciliations, and monthly close processes.
- Prepares monthly journal entries, reviews monthly results, and investigates significant variances.
- Assists in evaluating and investigating financial transactions in preparation of financial statements and/or reports.
- Assists in preparation of timely and accurate reporting of financial statements in compliance with governing accounting rules and regulations, including compliance
- Coordinates in internal and external audits.
- Evaluates and investigates financial reporting of certain transactions.
- Promotes adherence to internal financial policies and procedures with proper internal checks and balances.
- Consolidates financial data presented in various formats for financial analysis and reporting.
Education And Experience Requirements:
- Canadian CPA, CGA, or B. Comm (or equivalent) and with other courses leading towards a professional designation being desirable.
- 5-7 years of progressive financial accounting and reporting experience.
- Very strong technical, analytical, communication, interpersonal skills and short learning curve.
- Can work in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary environment
- Sound understanding of processes and controls supporting the preparation of financial reports.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Payroll processing, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.