Finance & Administration
As an intermediary between Dalton and its customers, Sales, Marketing and Project Management strive to improve the customer’s journey throughout the product/service life cycle. This begins with first ensuring the right fit for both organizations as
well as clear and accurate approved work scopes. In addition, PM provides effective communication, planning, execution and control for the customer’s project.
We are always looking for new people to contribute to the company's growth. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and an excellent opportunity to build your career with a growing company.
Please forward your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Dalton Pharma Services Inc.
Current job openings available:
We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Accountant to work in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Accountant to work in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for maintaining all financial records, and provide financial and Management Information to Management, ensure
compliance with statutory financial regulations
To qualify for this position, the candidate must possess the qualifications:
Duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Develop, prepare, produce, and analyze periodic financial statements and management reports. Prepare period-end lead sheets
- Maintain GL and prepare FS of holding companies
- Coordinate accounts receivable, including invoicing, collections, and customer issues
- Manage credit availability
- On-line payments. All statutory/trust and credit card payments are made when due
- Process payroll, including annual reporting to government
- Manage transactions arising from account review
- Manage transactions arising from B/S account maintenance
- Prepare quarterly reporting packages to bank. Manage covenants
- Facilitate year-end audit with external auditors
- Weekly reports to management
- Coordinate completion of timesheets/expense reports
- Maintain chart of accounts
- Assist Controller in preparation of annual budget
- Assist Controller in improving internal controls
- Assist Controller in leveraging accounting system’s functionality and implementing other automation initiatives.
- Ad hoc as assigned
- Duties as delegated by immediate supervisor.
- Finalize year-end accounts of the group of companies for audit by external accountants and work with outside CA firm to minimize expenses.
- Assist in the development, implementation of cost and accounting control systems in all affiliated companies in accordance with management objectives and strategic plans.
- Support team effort in all areas of the group of companies.
Education And Experience Requirements
- A designation from a professional accounting body either from Canada, USA, or UK
- Over 5 years of progressive financial accounting and reporting experience.
- Working knowledge of government regulations like GST, PST, EHT, WSIB etc
- Experience in implementation of process improvements, enhanced internal controls, and/or system conversions and new functionalities
- Very strong technical, analytical, communication, interpersonal skills and short learning curve.
- Can work in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary environment
- Sound understanding of processes and controls supporting the preparation of financial reports.
- Experience in use of MS Dynamics GP or other ERP systems, Payroll processing, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
Back to Job Postings