Research & Development
Our R&D department plays a critical role in the life cycle of our products. Their focus includes the design, development and analysis of target molecules with the intent of scale-up processes to support manufacturing process development, process validation, and commercialization
We are always looking for new people to contribute to the company's growth. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and an excellent opportunity to build your career with a growing company.
Please forward your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Dalton Pharma Services Inc.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
Senior Analytical Chemist, Analytical Development
We are seeking a skilled Senior Analytical Chemist for our Analytical Development group with high energy level and initiative. The main responsibilities of this position are to develop and validate analytical test methods and provide analytical support for the product development chemists.
Key duties include development and validation of new analytical methods, preparation of reports, specifications and other documents for regulatory submissions. Testing of R&D batches, raw materials and packaging components in accordance with GMP/GLP regulations may be required as needed. Work is completed with little supervision/guidance in a timely manner.
To qualify for this position, the candidate must possess the qualifications:
Duties would include, but not be limited to:
- M.Sc. Or Ph.D. in Chemistry or in a pharmaceutical related field with 5+ years of work experience in an R&D environment
- Develop, validate and document new analytical methods with minimum supervision
- Prepare development/validation and other research reports
- Report and clearly document all research work in performed
- Report GMP work in accordance with current GMP/GLP regulations
- Participate in activities leading to product approval (i.e. deficiency letter responses for chemistry issues, investigations, etc., with specific tasks outlined by the Manager)
- Provide technical support to R&D Analytical Chemists
- Assist the analytical chemists with out-of-spec investigations
- Participate in the training/coaching of new staff
- Evaluate spectroscopic data (NMR, MS, IR)
- Research and prepare product and packaging material specifications
- Maintain a clean laboratory environment and ensure that safety regulations are followed
- Complete all GMP Documentation correctly and in a timely manner
- Complete all training assignments and maintain personal training records
- Participate in and/or lead Non Conformance Investigations
- Complete Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA’s)
- Initiate and follow through with actions required to close Change Controls
- Participate in Internal, Customer and Regulatory Audits
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and work independently.
- Writing of SOPs and test methods, validation protocols and reports.
- Following all safety policies and maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
- Maintenance and upkeep of instrumentation as assigned
- Maintenance of documentation, including lab notebooks, equipment logbooks and analytical data.
- Any other duties which might arise during the course of a project
Back to Job Postings